This training is designed for staff working in areas where the assistance and movement of people is an essential part of their role. Essential training for people who work in the care sector and medical professions to ensure they understand the importance of carrying out their role safely.
6 -12 Hours duration dependant on requirements
(DELEGATES SHOULD HAVE A MANUAL HANDLING CERTIFICATION)
- What is manual handling?
- Legislation and Statistics:
- Risk assessments:-
- Factors relevant to Moving a client
- Common unsafe moving and lifting techniques:
- Moving a seated client forward and back
- Assisting a client to stand, turn. walk
- Moving a client whilst in bed
- Correct use of equipment (if appropriate)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/a/abcnorthwest.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/ibex/single-course.php on line 130