This Course meets the needs of all those who work with children such as nursery nurses, child minders, kids clubs and schools and require a recognised work based qualification that conforms to the OFSTED recommended syllabus
Course Duration: 2 Day – 12 Hour course
Now Available as a Blended Course with an interactive online program and 1 Day in the classroom – this is now our most popular option.
- Aims and objectives of First Aid
- Action at an emergency
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Management of a non-breathing casualty
- Use of an A.E.D.
- Management of a choking casualty
- Treatment of a casualty who is bleeding
- Treatment of a casualty with Fractures
- Treatment of a casualty with Burns
- Treatment for poisoning
- Treatment for shock & Anaphylaxis
- Treatment of asthma / epilepsy / infantile convulsions
- Treatment for a range of major & minor illnesses
- Sickle cell/meningitis /diabetes
- Contents of First Aid Kits
- Recording Accidents & Legal aspects of first aid
This course has continual assessment and completion of workbook followed by a final multi choice exam and final practical assessment
On completion of the course delegates will receive a nationally recognised certificate valid for 3 years
Not sure if this course is for you, then download our free employers guide or call us on 0800 038 5399 or complete our quick contact form with any questions or visit our frequently asked questions page.