This training is aimed at all staff who work in the food industry to provide a broad knowledge of food safety and highlights the responsibility of everyone involved in the serving, cooking, processing, storing and handling food in whatever capacity.
Course Duration: 6 Hours
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Legal responsibility
- Food Hazards & Food Poisoning
- Understanding Bacteria
- Preventative measures & controls
- Personal hygiene
- Food storage, handling and stock control
- Premises, Equipment, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Reporting Food Safety Hazards
This course is based on continual assessment and a multiple choice question paper
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a Level 2 certification in Food Safety.