A nationally recognised qualification approved by the HSE for low risk organisations to satisfy the requirements of the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 for the qualification of workplace First Aiders.
Course Duration: 1 Day – 6 Hour Course
AED AWARENESS TRAINING NOW INCLUDED ON ALL FIRST AID AT WORK COURSES
- Aims and objectives of First Aid
- Action at an emergency
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Management of a non-breathing casualty
- Management of a choking casualty
- Treatment of a casualty who is bleeding
- Overview of other conditions (shock, seizure, minor injuries)
- Contents of First Aid Kits
- Recording Accidents
- Use of AED
This course is based on continual assessment
On completion of the course delegates will receive a nationally recognised certificate valid for 3 years
Not sure if this course is for you, then download our free employers guide or call us on 0845 634 4168 or complete our quick contact form with any questions or visit our frequently asked questions page.